The HYPER NUT SURF ANF FOIL is the lightest option for those who only want to SUP Surf and SUP Foil. The foil box is further forwards to generate more lift for downwind foiling and pump foiling. The Surf and Foil includes angled front straps and centred back strap for riders that prefer to ride in straps and always know where to position their feet.
The HYPER NUT 4IN1 is heavier by approximately 300g than the Hyper Nut Surf and Foil as it has more foot strap inserts and the mast track box. The Foil box on the 4in1 is positioned further back by on average 6.5 cm to accommodate both Wind Foiling and SUP Foiling.
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS
For insane acceleration and tight turning.
Makes it a stable shape to get up and riding early.
THE SHORT LENGTH
Provides precise trim control allowing you to stand in one position to pump the board for speed.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
FLAT STANDING AREA
Adds stability and makes for easy rail-to-rail transitions.
EXTENDS THE WATERLINE
- Providing speed that is comparable to a longer board.
- A curved outline has less rail engaged at one time.
THIN RAILS TOWARDS THE TAIL
- Easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
- As the Hyper Nut has such a wide tail it is essential for rail thickness to be responsive in turns.
FOIL BOX POSITION
- 8’0″ x 31.5″ Hyper Nut 4in1: 51.5 cm
- 7’4″ x 30″ Hyper Nut 4in1: 47.5 cm
- 8’0″ x 31.5″ Hyper Nut Surf and Foil: 58.5 cm
- 7’4″ x 30″ Hyper Nut Surf and Foil: 53.5 cm
*Foil box is measured from the tail to the middle of the foil box.
*The 4in1 Foil box position is slightly further back, optimised for windsurfing and wave riding.
PLATE MOUNT ONLY
- Both the 4in1 and Surf and foil are supplied with a new lighter plate mount foil box.
- The foil box uses Starboard’s lightweight 10” US box with a new extra reinforced PU box connected to both the deck and bottom for maximum strength.
- The plate mount is flexible to adjust the foil forwards and backward depending on the rider style and conditions.
FOOT STRAP POSITION
FOIL 4IN1 provides 2 different foot strap set up:
1.Wind foiling – Outside strap inserts for a comfortable flight.
2. Wavesailing – All inside wave riding position to maximize front foot pressure wave sailing.