NALU 10’10” GTW
The Nalu range features a versatile design for classic longboard surfing performance, touring, and flatwater cruising. It has been fine-tuned with decreased volume in the nose and tail areas, resulting in an extremely responsive board with easy maneuverability. Versatile and easy-to-ride, the Nalu series features a classic longboard shape ideal for anything from flatwater cruising, fitness training to wave riding. A solid one-board solution, Nalu’s offer a recessed deck and full rails—increasing stability while maintaining performance.
The Nalu 10’10” GTW features a multi-channel bottom, single fin setup, and cargo straps.
- Single Fin Setup
- Ledge Handle
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad
- M8 Insert
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core
- Wood Stringer Biax Glass Bottom Lamination
- Full Wood Veneer Deck and Rail Sandwich with Biax Glass Top Layer
- Glossy Finish Deck and Rail
- Matte Finish Bottom
- Diamond Grooved, Micro Dot Embossed EVA Pad
Ideal for riders up to 240 lbs/109 kg
View board specifications HERE
|Nalu 10’10”||10’10″/330.2 cm||32″/81.3 cm||4 3/8″/11.1 cm||201 L|