The smallest board in the Nalu line, the 10’6” GTW is well suited for paddlers seeking improved on-wave performance yet still fun for flatwater paddling. For additional versatility, an M8 insert is also featured for paddlers who want a board they can also attach a windsurfing sail to and go windSUPing.
Ideal for riders up to 200 lbs/91 kg
- Ledge Handle = Easy to Carry
- M8 Insert = Windsurf sail attachment
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Full Visible Bamboo Sandwich Deck & Bottom = Natural load spread + energetic flex
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity.
- Recessed Deck = Increased stability, even for bigger riders (featured on all Nalu GTWs)
- Thruster Fin Setup = Excellent tracking and down-the-line drive (featured on all Nalu GTWs except 10’10”)
- M8 Insert = Added versatility for WindSUPing (featured on all Nalu GTWs)
|Larghezza cm||30″ / 76.2 cm|
|Spessore ft/cm||4″/10.2 cm|
|Pinne||MFC Center Fin 9.0 – (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5|
|Peso Rider||200 lbs / 91 kg|