WORLD CHAMPIONS’ CHOICE AND AWARD WINNING BOARDThis board won 3 gold medals from the 2022 ICF World’s Championship in Poland
And won SUPConnect’s Best Race Board award 2 years in a row
From entry level riders, to elite racers; the All Star is the world’s most winning versatile and user-friendly race design.
We have board widths for all rider weights and skill levels. 24.5″ and wider are suited for heavier riders, while 23″ and below are for higher skilled and lighter riders.
2023 Design has a narrower nose and tail outline to give you faster acceleration, higher top speed and greater efficiency. Our driest and most efficient center drainage system increases drainage speed by 50%, while reducing weight by 50%. Higher rails increase secondary stability and control in chop, while preventing water entering in downwind.
Available in the light and strong Carbon Sandwich technology and best value Wood Carbon technology.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.
NEW WOOD CARBON
FULL CARBON WRAP, WOOD REINFORCED STANDING, VALUE OFFERING
• Offers a full carbon construction that combines strength and weight at a truly competitive value.
• Biaxial Carbon wraps the full deck and rail giving you excellent competitive weight and strength properties.
• 2 x carbon stringer on the deck provides additional impact and stiffness.
• Extra glass reinforcements wrap the sharp edges and inside rails of the cockpit for extra rigidity and strength.
Board weight tolerance: +/- 5%
NEW PREPREG CARBON FIN
The 3k pre-impregnated carbon biax is an ultra-lightweight weave and creates super stiff performance throughout the fin. The trailing edge features a super sharp 0.4mm for clean hydrodynamics. The new range of fins adds speed and performance like never before.
*Flash replaces Natural Winner
*Flash+ replaces Race Ultra