WING-SURFINGTHE HYPE IS REAL!
The Wing-Surfer was designed as a one-size-does-it-all SUP and surf-foil wing. With it’s luff strut, fairly small
diameter leading edge and shallow profile, it performs well in a variety of conditions and wind speeds. With its
inflated structure, integrated soft handles and no boom or rigging, the Wing-Surfer packs up small and handles
with ease. Simple, easy to set up and easy to use, the Wing-Surfer has launched a whole new era in wind
The Wing-Surfer mk2 takes the first generation Wing-Surfer’s basic design principle and carries it into the future.
What has not changed is the pure, simple, pump-and-go design philosophy. But the changes made to the new
Wing-Surfer are many, and address the demands of a rapidly growing new sport.
The first major change is that the new Wing-Surfer is now available in six sizes, a 2.8, 3.6, 4.6, 5.3, 6.0, and
7.2 m2. The 4.6 m2 remains as the original, one-size-does-all for those that want one wing for most conditions.
The expansion of different sizes is a must for those who want to push the limits of this quickly advancing sport,
especially in the realm of lighter winds.
The second big change is the addition of large windows in the new Wing-Surfer, creating a safer and more
engaging ride for both beginners and advanced.
Leading edge diameters have increased dramatically in the center of the wing and strut connection over the
original Wing-Surfer. This combined with an increase in canopy profile depth gives the new Wing-Surfer a
dramatically stiffer, more stable and more “solid” frame, while requiring a lower inflation pressure. More on
demand power in the low-end with increased wing rigidity in stronger winds is the result, improving performance
in both underpowered and powered conditions.
Finally, the overall outline and shape of the wings has been re-designed to provide a more balanced power
delivery, which combined with new construction details, make the new Wing-Surfers better handling and even
more robust than the first generation Wing-Surfer.
The new Wing-Surfer is still an amazingly simple, pump-and-go design, but it now offers more sizes, power, and
performance, allowing you take this sport wherever you want to go.
- Window Panels = Increased visibility while riding
- Integrated Grab Handles = Lightweight & no extra parts
- Kevlar Leading Edge Reinforcements = Abrasion resistance & durability
- Integrated Wrist Leash = Comfortable & secure wing-to-rider connection
- SUP Paddle Attachment = Added versatility & security
- Airmax Pump = Quality high pressure pump with gauge
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends & prevents slippage
- SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- One Point Inflation System with 8 mm hoses = Super easy inflation & deflation of kite
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to
- higher pressure for better flying characteristics